A cousin and fellow YOUREE researcher just found the document in Jackson County, Missouri that names Andrew H. Youree's grandchildren and heirs:
1. Sarah JAMES [wife of Jasper Newton James and daughter of Mary Jane Youree and Jesse Arnett]
2. Louisa Mehorney - sic! [Louvenia McKenney, wife of Jonathan and another daughter of Mary Jane and Jesse]
3. Edward Arnott [Arnett] - the only son of Mary Jane and Jesse
4. C.A. Barrett [Charles Andrew b. 1865, son of Louvenia Youree who was the wife of William Barrett]
5. Ida Barrett [Ida May b. 1863, daughter of Louvenia and William]
6. Louisiana Cornell - unknown parents. But Andrew's daughter, Margaret R. Youree, is unaccounted for. Did she marry a Cornell?
7. Sarah Woodall - same question as for Louisiana. Who were her parents?
Somehow Louisana Cornell/Cornall and Sarah (Sally?) Woodall/Woodell must be related to Andrew through his daughter, Margaret. If anyone has any clues to identifying these two young women, please let me know. Thank you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|