These are the draft notes I have on your family. I would be very interested in learning what else you have or can find--or can prove or disprove. This family must have sailed on the "Mascliffe Galley" arriving in Philadephia from Rotterdam in December 1744. They are noted at a baptism in 1748. According to existing ship manifest lists, no other Junckers came to Pennsylvania before 1750.
Johann Jacob Juncker, born about 1701, died by 1753 in Montgomery Co., PA, buried at Old Goshenhoppen Lutheran Church. Originally from Biebern, Kreis Huensrueck-Simmern, Rheinland-Pfafz, Germany.
Anna Regina ______, born about 1706, died unknown.
2) Anna Magdalena Juncker, born circa 1729
3) Johann Jacob Juncker, born 2-2-1732, died 1810/1, married Maria Christina, born about 1736. They had at least five children.
4) Johannes Peter Juncker, baptized 1-20-1737 at the Roman Catholic Church, Biebern, Germany
5) Johannes Andreas Juncker, baptized 8-5-1742 in Biebern
1) Nicholas Juncker, born 1-3-1762, died unknown
2) Catherina Juncker, born 5-19-1758, baptized 6-4-1758, died unknown
3) George Friedrick Juncker, born 8-16-1767, died March 1820, married Maria Magdalena _____, born circa 1771. See St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery, Bushkill Twp. Northampton Co., PA. They had five known children.
4) Johannes Juncker, born 8-13-1771, baptized 9-8-1771, died unknown
5) Johannes Jacob, died as an infant
Baptisms at either German Reformed Church, Tohickon, Bucks Co., PA or the German Church, Saucon, Northampton Co., PA, Vol. XVIII, c. 1908.
This is not my Juncker family. I will not be able to field many questions on the family.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|