I found Marie White's death certificate online. She was born 15 April, 1920 in Glady, W.Va to Henry Weese (born Barbour Co., W.Va.) and Mollie C. Strouder (b Pendleton Co., W.Va.) She died in Elkins, Randolph, W.Va. of accidental asphyxiation due to corbon dioxide (Probably carbon monoxide - states that it was due to a gas stove in a hotel room.) She is buried in to IOOF Cemetary.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|