Nicholas is my G4 Grandfather. He was born in 1766 and died 29 Jan 1852. His father, Jacob Funkhouser came to this country from Holland, Germany abt. 1750 and settled near Boonsboro, Md. I haven't discovered any siblings that Nicholas might have left in Maryland and could be connected to Landcaster Co., Pa., although there probably are some.
The children of Nicholas and Susanah Broadstone (or Brodistone) Frankhouser are:
1. Daniel b.28 Nov 1791 d.22 Jan 1873 married Elizabeth Moyers--had a dau. named Mary
2. Joseph b.4 May 1809 d. 27 Oct 1867 married Sarah Cuppett
3. David b.25 Sep 1805 d. 10 Jan 1898 married Ruth Willett --had a dau. named Mary M. 1842-1931
4. Peter b. 12 Jan 1800 d.31 Mar 1893 married Catherine Moyers.
5. Jacob married Susan Ringer
6. Henry married _______
7. Mary married Daniel Harrader --no children
8. Susan married John Mosser --a dau. named Mary
9. Elizabeth married John Gross
10. Sarah married Peter Summers
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|