I'm looking for information about a Parker Cemetery located off of Plum Run Rd about 1.5 miles south and slightly west of Fairview. Does anyone know who is buried in this cemetery? Many Parkers from the Paw Paw District are descendants of John Parker (c1780-1844) who died in Marion County. LDS/IGI shows that at least 2 of his children (John D Parker Jr, died 1879 & Rachel Parker (Clayton), died 1861) were buried in a William Parker Cemetery in Marion County. Could this be the same cemetery?
- gson of Wilma G Parker (1910-1997)
- ggson of Sanford Parker (1876-1835)
- gggson of W. Emory Parker (1851-1893)
- ggggson of Thomas H Parker (1825- after 1880)
- gggggson of William D Parker (c1802-c1832)
- ggggggson of John D Parker (c1780-1844)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|