I am doing a bit of research on the Wragg/Mortimer family.
I have Samuel Wragg (Born 1832 (Place ??) - Died 1903) and Ann Wragg (nee Unknown) (Born 1838 (Place?? - Died 1904)coming in Australia in 1877 on the Nineveh.
I know that Samuel's father's name was also Samuel Wragg.
There are a few children:
1. Amy May Wragg(Born 1867 - Died 1945)
2. Edith E Wragg (Born 1868 (Islington, London)- Died ??)
3. Henry Bowden Wragg (Born 1873 (Edmonton, London) Married 1898 (Sarah Mortimer at Sydney, NSW, Australia)
4. Albert Sydney Wragg (1878 - 1878 (Sydney)
5. Albert Wragg (1880 - 1880, St Leonards, NSW)
Is anybody related to this tree? Does anybody know the ancestors to this tree? Does anyone know any further descendants to this tree.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|