Suzanne K. Jones provided me with the names of Stanton Hall Wooster's father (Rollin Chappell Wooster), grandfather (Timothy Almeda Wooster) and great-grandfather (Joseph Alva Wooster), thus enabling me to make a connection to the Wooster genealogy authored by D. L. Jacobus. The line from Edward Wooster to Stanton Hall Wooster is as follows:
1. Edward Wooster married (first wife) Elizabeth ________
2. Thomas Wooster (born about 1656) m. Phebe Tomlinson
3. Thomas Wooster (born 18 Feb 1691/2) m. Sarah Hawkins
4. Thomas Wooster (born 11 Oct 1724) m. Lois Hawkins
5. Thomas Wooster (bapt. 25 Feb 1759) m. Elizabeth Bishop
6. Joseph Alva Wooster (born about 1798) m. Almeda Alden
7. Dea[con?] Timothy Almeda Wooster m. Ellen Maria Woodruff
8. Rev. Rollin Chappell Wooster (born about 1870) m. Mary Hall (first wife)
9. Stanton Hall Wooster (born 1 Apr 1895)
From Another source I have learned that Stanton Hall Wooster married a woman named Marjorie. At the time of his fatal crash in 1927 they were separated and contemplating divorce. They had no children, and thus there are no direct descendants. However, his father, after having divorced his mother, eventually married a second time and had a daughter, who was the mother of Suzanne K. Jones.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|