I am the G-granddaughter of R.A. "Bud" Woolever, son of DeKalb Woolever and Sara Jane Bell. I would love to share info and photos. I have digital copies of the following, which I would be happy to email anyone who requests them:
[1-4 are children of DeKalb]
1. Bud Woolever and Omie Thompson and their descendants
2. Leona Woolever
3. Alex Woolever with wife Hattie their granddaughter (unnamed), and Hattie's mother, taken 10/16/1938
4. John, J.E. and Essie Woolever -- three men on a Battle Wagon ca WWII. J.E. is younger than the other two.
5. Tomi Woolever and her daughters Edna and Angeline taken when Tomi was 86.
6. Millie May Woolever taken 1932 (aged 42) [could be Willie Mae, or even Nellie? -- hard to read)
7. Alice Woolever Keeney
8. Blue Ridge Cemetary near Calvin OK, with Sara Jane Bell Woolever's tombstone (taken recently), and a Johnson memorial in the background [Woodmen of the World]
My sister says she has a photo of Sara Jane with Canzady and a couple of the other children, which I am trying to obtain a copy of as well -- I've never seen it, and need to verify this, but would be happy to send it on as soon as I get it.
Please let me know which ones, if any, you would like.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|