I'm sure after all these years you have established who the parents of Amelia Jane "Jennie" Wonderlich and Ida Florence Wonderlich were. However, just in case you haven't, their parents' names were David Demoss Wonderlich/Wunderlich and Rebecca Jane Filiber. According to the census records I found this family in, David D. "D. D." & "R. J." Wonderlich, had the following children:
1) Lydia M. - b. abt 1836 in PA
2) Sarah E. - b. abt 1839 in PA
3) Enny or Emy A. - b. abt 1841 in PA
4) Amelia J. - b. 24 mar 1844 in PA
5) Henry W. - b. abt 1846 in PA
6) David Ambrose - b. 19 oct 1849 in PA
7) Samuel J. - b. abt 1853 in PA
8) Emma - b. abt 1855 in IA
9) Ida Florence - b. 23 sep 1858 in IA
I found this family in the 1850 census of Rose Twp., Jefferson Co., PA listed as "D. D. Wonderly" as well as the 1860 census of Iowa Twp., Benton Co., IA! Then in the 1870 census of Salt Creek Twp., Tama Co., IA, the family is listed under "D. D. Wonderleich".
David's first wife, Rebecca Jane Filiber "Wonderly" died in May of 1860 in Jackson, Benton Co., IA at age 42. She was born 18 May 1817 in PA. They had married in Mar of 1834 probably in Jefferson Co., PA.
David then married a widow with children, Mrs. Mary (Johnson) Warfield 23 oct 1860 probably in Benton Co., IA. They had three children:
1) Bertha Adalaid "Ada" - 15 Nov 1861 in Tama Co., IA; md. John J. Binkerd 22 Mar 1881 at Belle Plaine, Benton Co., IA; died 1926 and was buried in Dorsey Cemetery, Dorsey, Holt Co., NE
2) Martha - b. abt 1864 & died bef 1870
3) Eugene - 1867-1941
Hope this helps you out! I'm really researching the Binkerd family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|