Photo of document dated 23 September 1842, where Walter WITHERS is selling property in the Parish of Chipping Sodbury to Charles BRUTON for £30. http://www.familychest.co.uk/FamilyChestDocs/documents/0508012.htm
It consists of a parcel of land of 6 lugs which adjoins the East side of a messuage owned and occupied by Charles Bruton. Walter Withers owns the land to the South of this plot.
We are told that Walter Withers acquired the property partly in 1814 and partly in 1826. In the contract of 1814 the seller was a Richard Withers. There is mention of a Hannah Withers.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|