Hi Brandi. This is what I have from Johann Winebrenner down to my grandfather. Let me know if this is helpful, or if you have additional information.
1. JOHANN1 WINEBRENNER was born 1711 in Baden, Palatinate, Germany, and died 1753 in Aboard ship, coming to America. He married CATHERINE. She was born 1715 in Baden, Palatinate, Germany, and died 1755 in Hanover, York County, Pennsylvania.
Children of JOHANN WINEBRENNER and CATHERINE are:
2. i. JOHANN CHRISTIAN2 WINEBRENNER, b. July 10, 1735, Baden, Germany; d. November 1815, Maryland.
ii. JOHANN PETER WINEBRENNER, b. 1738; d. 1789; m. BARBARA GROSS; b. 1742.
iii. JOHANN GEORGE WINEBRENNER, b. 1742; d. 1780; m. CATHERINE BURCHERT.
iv. KATRINA WINEBRENNER, b. 1745; d. 1834; m. JACOB GIBLER.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHANN CHRISTIAN2 WINEBRENNER (JOHANN1) was born July 10, 1735 in Baden, Germany, and died November 1815 in Maryland. He married (1) ANNA MARIE. He married (2) CHRISTINA WYAND August 30, 1758 in York, Pennsylvania.
Children of JOHANN WINEBRENNER and ANNA MARIE are:
i. JOHANNES3 WINEBRENNER.
ii. AMELIA WINEBRENNER.
Children of JOHANN WINEBRENNER and CHRISTINA WYAND are:
3. iii. JOHN JACOB3 WINEBRENNER, b. 1758, York Co. Pennsylvania; d. 1820, Washington Co. Maryland.
iv. CHRISTINA WINEBRENNER, b. 1771.
v. CHRISTIAN WINEBRENNER, b. 1764; d. 1832; m. (1) MARY ADAMS; m. (2) ABIGAIL CHRISMAN.
vi. PHILIP WINEBRENNER, b. December 04, 1759; m. EVE BARRICK.
vii. CATHERINE WINEBRENNER, b. 1766.
viii. HOHANN PETER WINEBRENNER, b. 1768; m. CATHERINE SNYDER.
ix. SEBASTIAN WINEBRENNER, b. 1769.
Generation No. 3
3. JOHN JACOB3 WINEBRENNER (JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born 1758 in York Co. Pennsylvania, and died 1820 in Washington Co. Maryland. He married MARGARETHA.
Children of JOHN WINEBRENNER and MARGARETHA are:
4. i. PETER A.4 WINEBRENNER, b. 1791, Frederick, Maryland; d. March 05, 1877, Arbuckle Station, Monroe County, West Virginia.
ii. SALLY WINEBRENNER.
iii. JOSEPH WINEBRENNER.
iv. JOHN WINEBRENNER.
v. MARY WINEBRENNER, b. 1784.
vi. ELISABETH WINEBRENNER, b. December 26, 1789.
Generation No. 4
4. PETER A.4 WINEBRENNER (JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born 1791 in Frederick, Maryland, and died March 05, 1877 in Arbuckle Station, Monroe County, West Virginia. He married MARY FAIGLER March 21, 1816 in Augusta or Jackson County, Virginia, daughter of MICHAEL FAIGLER. She was born 1797 in Virginia.
Children of PETER WINEBRENNER and MARY FAIGLER are:
i. CHARLES NAAMEN5 WINEBRENNER.
ii. JANE WINEBRENNER.
iii. DELILA WINEBRENNER.
iv. ALEXANDER HAMILTON WINEBRENNER.
v. POLYANA WINEBRENNER.
vi. MARY ANN WINEBRENNER.
5. vii. SAMUEL WINEBRENNER, b. June 28, 1821, Rockingham County, Virginia; d. October 06, 1906, Moniteau County, MO.
viii. JAMES CALVIN WINEBRENNER, b. June 27, 1836.
ix. WILLIAM F. WINEBRENNER, b. 1847.
6. x. MICHAEL WINEBRENNER, b. 1824, Monroe Co. WV; d. 1879, Jackson Co, WV.
7. xi. PETER WINEBRENNER, b. 1825.
Generation No. 5
5. SAMUEL5 WINEBRENNER (PETER A.4, JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born June 28, 1821 in Rockingham County, Virginia, and died October 06, 1906 in Moniteau County, MO. He married (1) WILLIE ETTA NELSON. He married (2) MARTHA JANE HORTON March 26, 1863 in Putnam County, West Virginia. She was born 1828 in Kanawha County, VA.. He married (3) POCAHONTUS PULLAM November 02, 1876 in Moniteau County, MO, daughter of WARE. She was born 1847 in Moniteau County, MO, and died June 28, 1896.
Children of SAMUEL WINEBRENNER and MARTHA HORTON are:
i. JOSEPH LEVI6 WINEBRENNER, m. TILLIE.
ii. LOUISA JANE WINEBRENNER, b. March 04, 1872; m. GEORGE CHARLEY CAMPBELL.
Children of SAMUEL WINEBRENNER and POCAHONTUS PULLAM are:
iii. HAMILTON SHERDON6 WINEBRENNER, b. 1877; m. MATTIE MCVEY.
8. iv. WILLIAM SHERMON WINEBRENNER, b. January 02, 1880; d. April 28, 1970.
9. v. ROBERT LOGAN WINEBRENNER, b. December 19, 1881, California, MO - Moniteau County; d. December 24, 1912, Missouri ?.
vi. ARABELLE WINEBRENNER.
vii. MARY FRANCIS WINEBRENNER, b. 1889.
viii. FANNIE WINEBRENNER, b. 1892.
ix. JAMES S. WINEBRENNER, b. 1894.
6. MICHAEL5 WINEBRENNER (PETER A.4, JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born 1824 in Monroe Co. WV, and died 1879 in Jackson Co, WV. He married MARY FRANCIS FOSTER March 1844 in Monroe Co, WV. She was born 1824.
Children of MICHAEL WINEBRENNER and MARY FOSTER are:
i. CALVIN6 WINEBRENNER.
ii. LIZZIE WINEBRENNER.
iii. MARGARET A. WINEBRENNER, b. Abt. 1844.
iv. SARAH FRANCIS WINEBRENNER, b. May 23, 1845.
v. WILLIAM FRANKLIN WINEBRENNER, b. May 03, 1847.
vi. JAMES WINEBRENNER, b. Abt. 1849.
vii. ELIZA CEOLA WINEBRENNER, b. 1853.
viii. ANDREW LEWIS WINEBRENNER, b. June 10, 1855.
ix. MARY JANE WINEBRENNER, b. Abt. 1861.
x. SAMUEL NAAMEN WINEBRENNER, b. July 20, 1862.
xi. ROBERT H. WINEBRENNER, b. December 13, 1865.
xii. THOMAS WINEBRENNER, b. August 1867.
7. PETER5 WINEBRENNER (PETER A.4, JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born 1825. He married WILLA JANE FLANAGAN BEAVER July 05, 1851.
Children of PETER WINEBRENNER and WILLA BEAVER are:
i. ROBERT LOGAN6 WINEBRENNER, b. 1852.
ii. GEORGE ALLEN WINEBRENNER, b. 1853.
iii. NAAMEN LEWIS WINEBRENNER, b. 1855.
iv. V.C. WINEBRENNER, b. 1857.
v. N.J. WINEBRENNER, b. 1858.
Generation No. 6
8. WILLIAM SHERMON6 WINEBRENNER (SAMUEL5, PETER A.4, JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born January 02, 1880, and died April 28, 1970. He married NORA LEE BOAN October 02, 1902, daughter of CHARLES BOAN and REBECCA BLACKBURN. She was born March 1884, and died March 1969.
Child of WILLIAM WINEBRENNER and NORA BOAN is:
i. BERTHA7 WINEBRENNER, m. HARRY HOVDET.
9. ROBERT LOGAN6 WINEBRENNER (SAMUEL5, PETER A.4, JOHN JACOB3, JOHANN CHRISTIAN2, JOHANN1) was born December 19, 1881 in California, MO - Moniteau County, and died December 24, 1912 in Missouri ?. He married CORA BOAN October 29, 1904 in California, MO - Moniteau County, daughter of CHARLES BOAN and REBECCA BLACKBURN. She was born June 04, 1886 in Miller County, MO, and died December 12, 1971 in Muskogee, OK.
Child of ROBERT WINEBRENNER and CORA BOAN is:
10. i. ROY LEE WINEBRENNER7 PICKENS, b. January 25, 1906, Jefferson City, MO - Cole County; d. March 24, 1973, Alexandria, LA - Rapides Parish at the VA Hospital.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|