Searching for any information/family links for this elusive Wilson clan!
William WILLSON, b. about 1820 (possibly England); m. Diane M. Unknown, around 1840.
Children of William WILLSON and Diane M. UNKNOWN:
1) Eli Willson, b. 1847, d. UK; m. Fannie UNKNOWN around 1870. Living in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada in 1881. Children: Florence WILLSON, b. 1873, Frank A. WILLSON, b. 1876, Minnie M. WILLSON, b. 1879.
2) Roscoe Elisha WILLSON (WILSON), b. 1857, prob. Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada; d. UK, prob. Detroit, Michigan. Married Harriet Budd on 4/28/1881 in Tillsonburg, Ontario.
Roscoe Elisha WILSON, b. 1857, prob. Tillsonburg, Ontario; d. UK, prob. Detroit, Michigan. Married Harriet Budd (daughter of John Budd and Rhoda Unknown) on 4/28/1881 in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada.
Children of Roscoe WILSON and Harriet BUDD:
1) William J. WILSON, b. UK, Canada; d. UK
2) Harry C. Leonard WILSON, b. 5/25/1886, Elgin, Ontario, Canada; d. 3/15/1951, Branford, Canada. Married Agnes Maud Christobel ROCKETT on 7/23/1906 in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.
3) Roy R. WILSON, b. UK, Canada; d. UK
4) Rhoda WILSON TUCKER, b. UK, Canada, d. UK
5) Laura A. WILSON GEIB, b. 9/18/1910, Canada; d. Feb 1978, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
6) Jack WILSON, b. aft. 1901, Canada(?), d. UK; Married Harriet UNKNOWN.
7) Frank WILSON, b. aft. 1901, Canada(?), d. UK
More about Roscoe Elisha WILSON: Listed as a butcher in marriage records. His family living in Tillsonburg, Ontario in 1881. No current info on birthdates of all children, but are listed in birth order on census.
More about Harry C. Leonard WILSON: Apprenticed as a youngster to Polish conductor, Ossip Gabrilovitsch, founder of Orchestra Hall in Detroit, Michigan. Harry served as Ossip's personal piano tuner and traveled with him all over the country. During his travels, Harry met and befriended Ringling Brothers giant, Jack Earle, who became a frequent visitor to their home. Harry lived in Detroit, Michigan for most of his life, but died while visiting his brothers in Brantford, Canada. He is buried in Grand Lawn Cemetery in Detroit, Michigan.
If you have any info or connection to this family, I would love to hear from you!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|