Mariah Celia was daughter of Nathan Williford, Jr. and Martha Woods who he married on 11 July, 1782 in Southampton Co., VA. He was b on 15 Sept., 1757 in SH Co., VA. and died on 3 Jan., 1842 in Cherokee Co., GA.
Celia's siblings were:
1. Samuel L. b 5 Sept., 1784, m Elizabeth Hendricks abt 1809 in Elbert Co., GA.
2. Mary b ca 1790, m _____Heard.
3. Brittain b 01 Dec., 1795 in GA & d 04 Jan., 1886 in Gonzales Co., TX.
4. Sterling b ca 1798 in GA, m Louisa M. Pulliam on 28 May, 1848.
5. John M., b 1799 GA, m Judith Christian on 3 Sept., 1818 in Madison Co., GA.
6. Drucilla b 12 April, 1801, d April, 1885, m Elijah Willis Christian on 20 Sept., 1821 in Madison Co., GA. Elijah was b on 15 Jan., 1798 in Madison Co., GA & d on 22 March, 1874 in Gonzales Co., TX. Elijah was no doubt brother of Judith Christian, wife of John M. above. I have Nathan's ancestors if you need them. My records show Celia's b date as 3 May, 1788 in Wilkes Co., GA. Her Husband Jeremiah was no doubt brother of Elizabeth Hendricks, wife of Samuel L. above.
PS My wife's maiden name was James.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|