Hi Leanne, On Wilhilmina Stocklass, I assume she was Henrietta's sister but I am not certain. I would like to find some information on this family. I find it strange that no one has come accross her tombstone yet. anyway I have a few more children for William and Henrietta
1. Wilhilmina Wiese b.21 Sept 1870 d.28 Dec 1899 Married Edward Dorries
2. Caroline Louise Wiese b. 8 Jan 1872 d.10 Sept 1894 in Wheatfield Twp, Clinton Co.
m.Edward Rudolph on 2 Nov. 1893. He was the son of Clemmons Rudolph and Maria Peppercorn.
he was b.22 June 1867 and d. 6 NOv 1940 in Wheatfield Twp, Clinton Co.
3.Caroline William C. Wiese b. 27 May 1872 d.19 Feb 1921. I had that he married Mary Hoffman. Your spelling is prob just a variation of the same name.
4. Louise Wiese b. 7 May 1876. She is the one who married John H. Arnold.
5. Henry Wiese b.abt 1879
6. Charles Wiese b. 1 Feb 1882. He married Matilda Steffens 3 April 1907. She was born 29 Aug 1887.
7. Fred Wiese b. 19 June 1887. Fred married Louisa Steffens on 28 Feb 1911. Sahe was b. 20 Aug 1892 and d. 9 June 1926
8. Emil Wiese I had him born abt 1889,
9. Harry Wiese b. 9 June 1891 d. 15 April 1937. He married Clara M. Simon 16 April 1913. She was born 14 May 1893.
Caroline Louise Wiese was my great grandmother.
On the Christian Wiese problem, I think it's likely there may have been a previous wife. Or the fact that he is listed as no relation could mean that he was the child of a relative, as the other two may have been and Christian and Wilhilmine just took them in a raised them for some reason. Any birth certificates or babtism records? Let me know if this is helpful
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|