Could thesse be related to my Kinney's in that county? I have a whole family there, but not sure where they came from. Only that they all died in Milwaukee, WI. Here are the names of my Kinney family;
Children of HUGH KINNEY AND SARAH MARY CLINE KINNEY:
1. THOMAS J.2 KINNEY, b. May 02, 1865, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; d. June
02, 1949, Madera, California.
2. ELIZABETH KINNEY, b, 1868 Union Co. IL, d. Milwaukee, Wisconsin; m. RICHARD ED CAHILL; d. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
3. AGNES F. KINNEY, d. Milwaukee, Wisconsin; m. FRANBARKER; d. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
4. SISTER SISTER MARY JULIUS KINNEY, b. 1880, Union Co, IL., d. St. Cornelius Convent, Chicago, Illinois.
Notes for SISTER SISTER MARY JULIUS KINNEY:
Sister Mary Julia became a Nun in Chicago, Illinois. Was also a nun in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for a time, not sure where she died.
5. JOHN KINNEY, d. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
6. HUGH KINNEY, b 1871 Union Co. IL.,
7. ISABELLE KINNEY, b 1874, Union Co. IL.,
8. EDWARD KINNEY, b 1876, Union Co., IL.
9. MARGARET KINNEY, b 1870, Union Co. IL.
Do these sound familiar to you? Or anyone else?
Alaine in California
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|