Generally, this clan started out, I believe, as farmers, in the Burlington area (1880 census). Looking for anyone who has good knowledge of family. In 1880 census Joseph F. Jacobs Jr. was married to Julia [Kottnbosch] and they had:
- Minnie b 1869 (married Albert Ketterhagen DDS, b 1865)
- William F b 1871 (MD, Rush Medical College)
- Charley b 1874 (became a DDS)
- Edward Harold (MD, Rush Medical College) married Florence Agenla Quinlann (b 1884)
- Gertre (Gertrude?) b 1881 married Walter H. Grimm (b?)
- Rose b 1886 married Hugh A. Larkin (DDS, b 1885)
- Joseph F. III b ? Became a DDS married to a Marguerite Norton (b 1885).
Thank you in advance on behalf of my uncle.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|