RFI on parents and family of the Nels Edward Nelsons of Maple, Douglas County, Wisconsin (1900-1910):
FATHER: Edwin Nelson of Norway, possibly Oslo area.
MOTHER: Katherine of Norway. (Obitituary, however, says she lived her entire life in Wisconsin - except for last months!) Born: 12 January 1830. Died: 19 November 1919 in Carson, Skamania County, Washington.
SON - NELS EDWARD NELSON -
- Born: 29 June 1874, at Clayton, Polk Co., Wisconsin.
- Died: 25 May 1940, Carson, Skamania County, Washington.
- Married: Harriet Mae White on 15 April 1899, at Hayward, Sawyer County, Wisconsin.
- Child born in Hayward - Edwin Benjamin Nelson <b>19Jan1900.
** Five children born at Maple -
** Katherine Effie Nelson <b>19Aug1901 -
** Helen Mabel Nelson <b>05Mar1903 -
** John Leroy Nelson <b>03May1904 -
** Bessie Jane Nelson <b>18Apr1906 -
** Martha Olive Nelson <b>30Jun1907.
(Five more children were born at Carson, Skamania County, Washington.)
DAUGHTER - MARTHA NELSON -
-no details other than she lived-
DAUGHTER - HANNAH -or- JOHANNAH -
- Born: 31 December 1867, likely in Wisconsin.
- Died: 28 May 1891, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Married: Eric Gustaf ANDERSON. (Mr. Anderson was <b> 24 October 1861.)
The Anderson's son, Edwin Raymond Clarence ANDERSON <b> 16 October 1887, had died some time after his mother. (Their family bible became the Nels Nelson family bible.)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|