I am a gg grandaughter of Jenetta Weddle who married Jacob Warner; ggrand daughter of Rosa Frances Warner, grand daughter of Bessie Mae Compton. I have been working on my family history since 1973. Until two weeks ago, I had only the names and knowledge of 8 children for Jenetta and Jacob Weddle:
1) Napoleon Bonapart Warner b. abt 1858
2) Julia Ann Warner b 27 Feb 1860
3) Mary Evelin Warner b. 26 May 1862
4) Sarah M. Warner b. abt 1866 (no death date)
5) Rosa Frances Warner b. 27 Apr 1868
6) Martha Warner b. 20 May 1871
7) Lucy J Warner b. 19 Mar 1874
8) Samuel Warner b. 1 June 1876
Then I found a notation on rootsweb that there was a daughter named Jenetta Warner,that she had married a Garner. I went back through the censuses and found all eight children that I have listed, but no Jenetta. I concluded that she would have had to have been born in late 1880 or after and thus missed being enumerated. That she would have gotten married before 1900. I checked the 1900 census and found that Jennetta Weddle who married Jacob Warner said she had "10" children, 8 living. Any details on Jenetta Warner that married the Garner, and any information on the missing tenth child, would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|