Wonderful information on that death certificate! My line is through Nancy's younger sister Mary who married George Washington Barker. I'm sure Zeb and Nancy Goff Weatherly probably had other children, but I've never been able to locate much more information on them. Here's the kids I have for Zeb & Nancy:
1) James Andrew Weatherly & Charity Roark (they moved out to Owens Co. IN and after James died, Charity went with youngest dau. Paulina to live with son William in Marshall Co. IA)
2) Jesse Weatherly & Harriet Houser (they also went out to Owen Co. IN)
3) Susannah Weatherly (unknown who or IF she ever married, but she had a son named Preston out of wedlock.)
4) Elizabeth Weatherly (unknown who or if she married)
5) Bryson Weatherly (still haven't found out much about him)
6) Calvin Weatherly & Susannah Sproles (they moved to Scott Co VA)
7) Nancy Weatherly & Benjamin Giles (Nancy remained in Washington Co VA after Ben died)
8) Mary Polly Weatherly & George Washington Barker (they stayed in Washington Co VA)
I know what you're going through trying to get people to include Nancy. I have two many-greats granny's that nobody else has in their databases simply because they were married and out of the parents home before the 1850 census. It's hard when you have to prove the relationship through alternative means, but it can be done. I'll gladly help spread the word about Nancy. Too often the females get left out like this and it is a shame.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|