I have a Charlotte WANN b. in early 1800's. Exact date and place of birth unknown. She was married to George W. Gibbons, Sr. (M.D.). He was born probably TN in early 1800's. He died in 1861 in Leslie, Searcy Co., AR and she died in 1877 and place is unknown. Their children:
1. John Welsey/William Gibbons b. 9-7-1848 AL/TN mar. Sarah/Sally Hibbens
2. George W. Gibbons, Jr.(M.D.)no dob but poss. TN
3. Capt. J. J. Gibbons no dob but poss. TN
4. Joe Gibbons no dob but poss. TN
5. Lucinda Ann Gibbons b. 3/1857 TN mar.William Thomas Hibbons in Conway Co., AR
I think this line of Gibbons came to AR about 1849/50.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|