I am looking for the parents of Alfred L. WALLING
b. about 1817 in New York
d. 1871 in Jackson, Hardin, Iowa
married Lucy PAIN about 1845 in New York
Their children were:
1. Adeline WALLING, b. 1842, New York, d. ? married James Weston WOODS about 1865 in Hardin County, Iowa
2. Mary WALLING, b. 1845, New York, d. ?
3. Lucia Ann (Lucy) WALLING, b. 29 Aug 1847, New York,
d. 21 Feb 1921
4. Albert A. WALLING, b. 1850, New York d. ?
5. H. WALLLING, (female) b. 1853, New York d. ?
6. Alfred L. WALLING, Jr. b. 1855 in Canada
7. Sarah M. WALLING, b. 1859 in Iowa
8. Edith M. WALLING, b. 1865 in Iowa
I don't know where in New York they were born or married. I am reasonably sure they were in Hardin County Iowa when Adeline married my gg grandfather.
Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|