1. Hi. I have some 30 ways of writing Verieul only in French Canada.... No wonder in USA.
2. Value may come from Veilleux, Veillu, Vaillu, Value..., most of the english speaking people having difficulty in pronouncing -eux- as the -or- in: land surveyor.
3. I can't figure out "Waite"...
4. The afvi (Association des Familles Veilleux) is interested in the pictures of any Verieul.... You may write to Suzanne at the site: firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get in touch with you.
5. As for me who takes care of marriages, I would be pleased to add in our database any marriage involving a Verieul, Veilleux, Vigue....: Names of Spouses, the father and mother names, parish and/or place, date...
Hope to read from you. Do you have the marriages of all the children of Antoine and Geneviève, or should I look in my database.... Richard
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|