Descendants of Levi VASSAR\VASSER
1. Levi VASSAR\VASSER (b.9 Nov 1825-Cannon Co,TN;d.5 Oct 1906-Neosho,Newton Co,MO)
sp: Margaret Loucinda BRYSON (b.7 Jun 1832-Cannon Co,TN;m.1 Feb 1849;d.25 Aug 1902-Neosho,N,MO)
2. Amanda "Manda" Paralee VASSAR\VASSER (b.19 May 1851-Gentry Co,MO;d.27 Apr 1925-N,NC,MO)
sp: Alexander "John" Washinton MARTIN (b.18 May 1847-Andrew Co,MO;m.8 Oct 1871;d.8 Dec 1930-)
2. Izza Eveline VASSAR\VASSER (b.24 Mar 1853;d.Dec 1854)
2. Narcissa Pinkley "Pinkney\NP" VASSAR\VASSER (b.13 Feb 1855)
sp: James O HUDSON
2. Baby VASSAR\VASSER (b.3 Mar 1857;d.3 Mar 1857)
2. William Burton VASSAR\VASSER (b.10 Jul 1858)
sp: Susan\Sarah E TIPTON (m.7 Apr 1881)
2. Linda "Lindy" Walton VASSAR\VASSER (b.17 Jun 1861-Worth Co,MO)
sp: C.N. PHILPOTT
2. Robert E Lee VASSAR\VASSER (b.21 Jun 1864-Cedar Co,MO)
2. Alice\Alis VASSAR\VASSER (b.22 Feb 1868)
sp: James FLOOD
2. Margaret "Maggie" VASSAR\VASSER (b.27 Feb 1871)
sp: LF SELLERS (m.17 Apr 1893)
2. Jesse VASSAR\VASSER (b.27 Dec 1874)
Pat Spradley claims the parents of Levi Vassaar were Daniel Vassar, d abt 1832, AR, and Ruthie Lowery, d 1850, Gentry Co, MO. But the records from Gentry Co consistently state that Levi's parents were Peter Jackson Vassar, d 1868/1880, and Thankful King. Can anyone account for the discrepancy?
Also Levi should have at least two more children, I think: Jane E Vassar and Levi Vassar Jr. I suppose Izza Eveline might be the same as Jane E, or is it possible that these two children had a different mother that I don't know about?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|