The ROBERT FLEMING & ELIZABETH "Betty" STAMBAUGH and ASSOCIATED FAMILIES REUNION will be held the 3rd Saturday in June from 10am to 4pm in the cafeteria of the Clintwood Elementary School, Dickenson County Virginia . Go right now and mark your calendar, then make plans to put on your party hat and bring yourself, other family members, some food, soft drinks, items for the fund raisers, photos, family information, stories, etc. and come on down!!!! For those who are interested the, "official" website of this reunion can be found at www.robertfleming.org or www.elizabethstambaugh.org.
Their children are:
1. Margaret "Peggy" Fleming, born December-1812 in Powell's Valley, Lee County, Virginia; died 1905 in Elswick Branch, Shelby Creek, Pike County, Kentucky.
2. John Jackson "Jack" Fleming, Sr., born 9-June-1814 in Powell's Valley, Lee County, Virginia; died 1-February-1881 in Flemingtown near Clintwood, Dickenson County, Virginia.
3. Phillip "Phil" Fleming, born 15-February-1815 in Beaver Creek, Floyd/Pike County, Kentucky; died 28-April-1885 in Dickenson County, Virginia.
4. Frederick Nelson "Fightin' Fred" Fleming, born 1821 in Beaver Creek, Floyd/Pike County, Kentucky; died 1878 in Jackhorn, Letcher County, Kentucky.
5. William "Whiskey Bill" Fleming, born April-1823 in Beaver Creek, Floyd/Pike County, Kentucky; died abt. 1906.
6. Robert Jefferson "Jefferson/Big Jeff" Fleming, born 1-September-1825 in Floyd/Pike County, Kentucky; died 18-August-1893 in Mill Creek near Pound, Wise County, Virginia.
7. Lavina "Viney" Fleming, born 1827 in Beaver Creek, Floyd/Pike County, Kentucky; died abt. 1840.
As Jeff Fleming our couisn and Asst. City Manager of Kingsport, Tennessee has so wisely put it:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE KIN TO BE OUR FRIEND AND ATTEND!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|