I am happy to report that Part VI of Sorting Some of the Wrights of Southern Virginia is now available.
Part VI is about 1779 (year of death) John Wright of Prince Edward County, Virginia, (place of death), his wife Anne (Pryor) Wright, and his descendants.
The first generation descendants of 1779 John Wright of Prince Edward County, Virginia, and Anne (Pryor) Wright include the following:
1. 1805 Thomas Wright of Campbell County, Virginia, and his non-wife Sylvia (_____) Wright,
2. David Wright, Sr., and his wives _____ (_____) Wright and Nancy (Johns) (Turner) Wright,
3. John Wright,
4. Nancy or Ann (Wright) Coleman and her husband Samuel Coleman,
5. 1801 Obediah Wright of Franklin County, Georgia, and his wife Hannah (Roberts) (Wright) Beall,
6. 1820 Pryor Wright, Sr., of Prince Edward County, Virginia, and his wife Keziah (Staples) Wright,
7. James Wright and his wife Prudence (Turner) Wright,
8. Elizabeth Wright, and
9. Mary (Wright) Williamson.
I will be happy to check the Index to see if any Wright of interest to you is a member of this family.
The work is about 2400 pages of text and 550 pages of descendants charts and is available in 4 CD's for $35 from the address listed below.
Robert N. Grant
15 Campo Bello Court
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|