Home: Regional: U.S. States:
Virginia Genealogy Forum
He was listed in the heads of families in 1783 in Shenandoah County. County records show Executor's Bond was posted by John Lockmiller, a son-in-law. The following children were named:
4. Augustine, who married Dorothy STICKLEY 18 Jun 1803
5. Benjamin (heirs of)
6. Joseph who married and had Abraham, Joseph, Jacob, Philip, Catherine, Danile, and Christina.
7. Elizabeth, who married _____ WISSEGERVER.
8. Margaret, who married _____ MAUK.
9. Landenia, who married _____ HOLTZ.
10. Sabina, born 14 Nov 1754, died 31 May 1782 in Washington Co. IN, married John LOCKMILLER, and had children: Jacob, George, Abram, John, Jonas, Henry, Frederick, Sarah, Philip, and David.
11. Rosina, who married _____ SUMMER.
12. Catherine "Gartrout", who married ____ HAWKE.
I am interested in any and all information on these family members.