Would anyone have information reference these marriages/families in Mecklenburg County, VA?
1. CHILDRESS, Augustus W.--- Ann Eliza LYDICK, M.B. December 21, 1841, Surety: Stith G. YANCEY.
2. CHILDRESS, William F.---Rebecca P. TOTTY, M.B. July 22, 1842, Surety: Hugh M.T. ROGERS, Minister: C.F. BURNLEY, Consent: Thomas E. TOTTY, father of Rebecca.
3. CHILDRESS, William R.---Mary CHILDRESS, M.B. March 17, 1828, married April 15, 1828, Minister: John B. SMITH, Surety: William CHILDRESS.
4. CHILDRESS, Jesse---Lucy JACKSON, M.B. May 18, 1814, Surety: William CHILDRESS.
5. GREGORY, Anthony---Nancy CHILDRESS, M.B. January 6, 1814, m. January 8, 1814, Minister: Reuben PICKETT, Surety: William CHILDRESS.
Thank you for any information reference the above marriages or any connections you might have to them.
MaryJean Childress Voegtlin
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|