1. James Cunningham, Lunenburg County VA wife Jane. He died early 1760s testate in Lunenburg County VA. Three sons: James, JOHN, and William. Guardians for the boys were Robert and John SCOTT.
2. John Cunningham, Rev. Soldier, born Lunenburg County VA 1748. Married Mary Hill Pettipool and second to Keziah Chandler, dau of Wm and Delitia ( Cox) Chandler. JOhn moved from Lunenburg Co to Charlotte Co. to Wilkes Co. NC to Warren Co. Tennessee. Died there in 1842.
3. Joseph H. Cunningham born 22 May 1793. Married Elizabeth Welch and second to Lucretia Griffith Wilson. He died Shelby County Alabama 7 May 1857. 800 acre plantation. 17 children.
4. Benjamin F. Cunningham Sr. born 19 Feb 1843 Shelby County Alabama died 19 Feb 1932 Shelby County Alabama. Confederate Soldier in 2nd Alabama Cavalry. Married Mary Ellen Roebuck of Jefferson County Alabama. Brothers: John, Joseph Jr. and Columbus.
5. James Alfred Cunningham my great grandfather...
6. James Kenneth Cunningham SR 1902-1985
7. James Kenneth Cunnigham JR.
8 Marshel Roy Cunningham <GoneToAla@aol.com>
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|