Marge, according to my records and others I have seen, SARAH LEWIS, the daughter of ISAAC and MARGARET (BRISTOW) LEWIS, was born 11 November 1821, in Switzerland County, Indiana; died in August 1906, in Lane County, Oregon; married JOHN STRATFORD (born 6 June 1808), 27 June 1850, in Switzerland County, Indiana; and had the following children:
1. EDWARD STRATFORD - born 15 October, 1852,
Switzerland Co., Indiana.
2. JEPTHA LEWIS STRATFORD - born 24 May 1854,
Tipton Co., Indiana.
3. JOSEPH CURTIS STRATFORD - born 9 February 1857, Iowa.
I have tried to find information on the SARAH ANNA LEWIS (born 1832, KY), you mentioned, who married NATHANIEL RICHMOND (born 5 July 1824, Switzerland Co., Indiana), but have not yet been able to find a connection for her. I did find their marriage date and a list of their children, as follows:
1. INDIANA RICHMOND - born 28 Oct. 1849, Switzerland
2. WILLIAM LEWIS RICHMOND - born 10 Dec. 1851,
Washington Co., Iowa.
3. EDWARD JAMES RICHMOND - born 10 Dec. 1857.
4. GEORGE LINCOLN RICHMOND - born 29 Jan. 1867.
5. LEVI FRANCES RICHMOND - born 29 May 1870.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|