The 1758-1774 Loudoun Co. Tithable abstracts by the Sparacios show only Thomas Hunter and his sons Joshua and Eliflet. Note that Loudoun was not created until 1757.
From "Index to Loudoun Co. Deed Books A-Z" by Pat Duncan:
Bk:Pg: E:110, 112 Date: 8 Aug 1766 Returned to court: 11 Aug 1766
William WEST & wife Mary of Loudoun to James HUNTER of King George Co. & Craven PEYTON of Loudoun. Lease/release of 644ac on Bull Run and Little River, adj John EVANS, William OWSLEY, John WALKER. Wit: John HALL, Chas. WEST, Thos. WEST.
The Loudoun Order Books mention a James Hunter and Company.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|