I have a Susannah Mullins b. c1775 Henry Co VA, d. bef 1850 Scott Co VA, married to an Edward Baker b. c1772 in TN or VA, d. bef 1860 VA. They married 24 Apr 1793 in Franklin Co. VA.
I show Susannah as the daughter of William Mullins 3rd (b.c1751 Halifax Co [now Franklin Co] VA, d. bef Dec 1830, Henry Co VA) and a Nancy or Sarah Jane Standley (Stanley). I have conflicting information on her mother's name.
William Mullins 3rd son of William Mullins 2nd (b. c1725 VA, d. c1789 Franklin Co VA) and Elizabeth.
William Mullins 2nd son of William "Grandsir" Mullins (b. c1700 King William Co VA, d. 9 feb 1734, Hanover Co VA) and Katherine Smythe (Smith).
I show Susannah Mullins and Edward Baker had the following children:
1. Catherine Baker b. c 1794 VA
2. John Baker b. c1795 VA, m. Susannah ?.
3. William Baker b c1796 VA, m. Penelope ?.
4. Susannah Baker b. c1797 VA, m. Benjamin Osborne
5. Richard Baker b. c1801 VA
6. Ollie Baker, b. c1805 TN, m. Jonathon "John" Standley (Stanley)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|