OK, Bill. I don't know where you live, but I'm guessing that it's not Buckingham Co. Here are the directions:
1. Get to Buckingham CH on US 60.
2. Go west on 60 for a couple of miles and veer right onto route 56.
3. Go about four miles on 56 and then take a right onto county road 663/661.
4. Shortly after turning off 56 the road becomes gravel. There are two bridges along the road. Cross the first. The Wilderness is about 300 feet before the second bridge. If you cross the second bridge you have gone too far.
5. The second bridge is Phillips Creek. The modern name appears to be Dolittle Cr.
Good luck. As of about five years ago the owner's name was Stephen Ramsey.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|