Can anyone tell me more about the Williams' transported in this record?
15. James THWEATE, 600 acres, south side of Appomattox RiverBounded: Bayly's (Bailey's) Creek ---to Robert COLEMAN Jr,His land was due by transporting 12 persons, 20 April 1670.
1. William WILLIAMS 7. James THWEAT
2. Sara LEAGE 8. Jno. LAWRENCE
3. George DAVIS 9. Jno. HOBSON
4. Rachell WILLIAMS 10. Mary HOBSON
5. Jno. WILLIAMS 11. William NETING
6. Elizabeth WILLIAMS 12. Edward PRICE
kin_skr at Yahoo.com
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|