Jan. 2, 1798- John Bryan, sheriff, to Windsor Dickson, planter, two tracts of land, 100 acres each, for $20.75 (to Clement Lanier who bid on behalf of Windsor Dickson), the property auctioned off at public sale by virtue of a writ of attachment against John Sloan at the suit of Clement Lanier. Land originally granted to William Colson and Abraham Moris, then in Effingham Co., now in Scriven, bounded on all sides by vacant land. Wit: James Caswell, John Douglass. Rec. Feb. 20, 1801
NOTE: The above Windsor Dickson later had property bounded by the lands of Jesse Morris.