I was wondering if anyone would tell me if who LweAllen's parents are..
I found a George Tucker and a Catherine_____
who had a son abt 1766 in Lnnbrg Co., VA. But have no way of knowing if I have the right set of parents. If any one knows about this couple or LewAllen I would LOVE to compare information.
Thank you for your time,
Here is a little information that I have about LEWALLEN.
Descendants of Lewallen A. Tucker
Generation No. 1
1. LEWALLEN A.1 TUCKER died February 1839 in Roane County, Tennesse. He married JANE.
Children of Lewallen Tucker and Jane are:
i. CATHERN2 TUCKER, b. Tennesse; m. GRUBS.
ii. JOSEPH PASCAL TUCKER, b. Tennesse; d. March 23, 1892, Madison Creek, Ark; m. MARY E YEARWOOD, March 21, 1850.
iii. ROBERT TUCKER, d. Twin Falls, Idaho.
iv. THOMAS CATHRINE TUCKER.
2. v. JOHN W. TUCKER, b. August 06, 1823, Williamson County, Baren,Tennesse; d. February 25, 1900, Barry County, Missouri.
vi. ALLEN HARVIE TUCKER, b. June 07, 1829, Tennesse; d. October 11, 1909, Madison Creek, Ark; m. ELVIRIE ROARK.
vii. WILLIAM HENERY HASTINGS, b. July 01, 1857; Stepchild.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN W.2 TUCKER (LEWALLEN A.1) was born August 06, 1823 in Williamson County, Baren,Tennesse, and died February 25, 1900 in Barry County, Missouri. He married (1) MARY ALICE STEPHENS July 04, 1846 in Barry County, Missouri. He married (2) MARY E HARLAN Bef 1860.
Seems there may have been a divorce because then records show him married to Mary E. Harlan in 1860.
Children of John Tucker and Mary Stephens are:
3. i. THOMAS BENJAMIN3 TUCKER, b. March 31, 1848, Roane County, Tennesse; d. March 08, 1911, Barry County, Missouri.
ii. WILLIAM HENRY TUCKER, b. October 01, 1850; d. September 10, 1932, Purdy MO; m. TIRESSA COMBS, September 14, 1879.
iii. JOHN ALBERT TUCKER, b. January 26, 1854; d. January 12, 1932, Purdy MO; m. HARRIET COMBS, August 14, 1874.
iv. MARY ALICE TUCKER, b. August 27, 1862; d. November 07, 1944; m. REV MARK J COMBS, August 19, 1879.
4. v. MARTHA MARIE TUCKER, b. June 07, 1858; d. November 07, 1944.
Generation No. 3
3. THOMAS BENJAMIN3 TUCKER (JOHN W.2, LEWALLEN A.1) was born March 31, 1848 in Roane County, Tennesse, and died March 08, 1911 in Barry County, Missouri. He married FRANCIS ELIZABETH GOOSTREE May 26, 1872 in Barry County, Missouri.
Children of Thomas Tucker and Francis Goostree are:
i. JAMES ELMER4 TUCKER, b. January 14, 1877, Barry County, Missouri; d. April 07, 1956, Cassville, Missouri; m. LENA ELIZABETH DAVIDSON, June 19, 1898, Exter, Missouri Barry County.
ii. JOHN HORACE TUCKER, b. March 31, 1878, Barry County, Missouri; d. February 02, 1896, Barry County, Missouri.
4. MARTHA MARIE3 TUCKER (JOHN W.2, LEWALLEN A.1) was born June 07, 1858, and died November 07, 1944. She married SETH REDRICK HIGGS November 21, 1873.
Child of Martha Tucker and Seth Higgs is:
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|