No relation. I just enjoy browsing through family Bibles up for auction on eBay and trying to connect any genealogical info to those that might find it of interest or worth pursuing. I am not the seller, nor do I intend to purchase. Unfortunately, links to eBay items only stay active for a couple months. Here is what I found:
Based on my transcription of a photo posted by the seller, with my notes in :
children of George & Nancy [Shay] Mears:
1. George ? Mears, b. ? Sep 1817 - d. 27 Mar 1853
2. Margrit A. (Mears) Johnson, b. 26 Sep 1819 - d. 22 ? 1849
3. [blurred listing of other child]
4. Thomas Mears, b. ? Oct 1821 - d. Oct 1842
5. Elisybeath [Elisabeth] (Mears) Bailey, b. ? Dec 1823 - d. 5 Dec 1908 at Horntown, Accomack Co, Virginia. "Buried at the place once owned by Thomas Bailey."
6. [blurred listing of other child]
7. Anne ? Mears, b. 10 Mar 1826 - d. 22 Sep 1909 in Baltimore
8. John S. Mears, b. 24 Mar 1828 - d. 21 May 1863
9. Juleous [Julius] C. Mears, b. 16 Jan 1831 - d. [betw. 1853-63]
10. Zadoc/Zadock S. Mears, b. 4 Mar 1833 - d. 21 Dec 1904
11. Elison Mears, b. ? Dec ? - d. ? Dec ? [photo cropped]
According to the seller, there is much more information, but this is all that I could transcribe.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|