Seeking information on James N. Barry (1918-2008) and his family in San Juan Co., Utah in 20th cent. James may have operated a tobacco shop in Monticello, UT. An Obit. would be helpful. I do not even know the name of his wife.
This query is part of a larger effort to document the descendants of Alexander Negley (1734-1809) of Pittsburgh, PA. James Barry is a 3 X great grandson of Alexander and would be my 4th cousin.
Willing to share information.
Descendants of James Nathiel Barry
Generation No. 1
1. James Nathiel2 Barry (George W.1)1,2 was born Jan 05, 1918 in ID3, and died Nov 20, 2008 in Blanding, San Juan Co., UT3. He married ??4.
More About James Nathiel Barry:
Education: high school (2 years)4
Military service: Mar 1942, U.S. Army (Ft. Bliss)4
Social Security Number: 529-12-6017
Child of James Barry and ?? is:
2 i. George H.3 Barry5.
1. U.S. Census, 1930 for Caldwell, Canyon Co., ID (ED 10, p. 10B), "Electronic."
2. U.S. Census, 1920 for Natur, Canyon Co., ID (ED 52, p. 5A), "Electronic."
3. SOCIAL SECURITY DEATH INDEX, "Electronic."
4. National Archives and Records Administration, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.
5. PUBLIC RECORD INDEX, "Electronic."
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|