I am looking for the relatives of William or Willie Urquhart who was born in Missouri in abt. 1883-1889. He married Elvia Rios and had a daughter Elsie who was born in 1908 in Texas. If anyone has any information or thoughts about this Willie Urquhart I would love to have you share them with me.
I have found a 1900 census taken in Denison Ward 3, Grayson, Texas
Wm S Urquhart 47 b. July 1852 in Scotland married 12 years
He came to US in 1870. He was a tailor.
Jane Urquhart 40 b. Mar 1860 in Missouri. Her parents were born in VA.
Jane was married for 12 years. She lists that three children were born to her and only two are living which would be the Annie and Richard who follow.
William S and unknown to me Scottish woman's children
1. George Urquhart 23 b 1877 Missouri. Both of his parents were born in Scotland. He is single and a trucker on the RR.
2. William Urquhart 21 b 1879 in Missouri. Both of his parents were born in Scotland. He is single and a trucker on the RR.
3. Elsie Urquhart 17 b Apr. 1883 Missouri. Both of her parents were born in Scotland. She is single and at school
William S. and Jane's children
4. Annie Urquhart 11 b. Mar 1889 in Missouri.. Her father was born in Scotland and her mother was born in Missouri. She is single and at school.
5. Richard Urquhart 2 b Sept 1897. His father was born in Scotland and her mother was born in Missouri.
============================================================I have found a 1910 United States Federal Census taken in San Antonio Ward 6, Bexar, Texas
Name: Willie Urguargt or maybe [Willie Urquarht]
Age in 1910: 21 or  Estimated birth year: abt 1889 [abt 1883]
Father's Birth Place: Missouri
Mother's Birth Place: Missouri
Willie Urguargt 21 head
Elbiva Urguargt 21 wife
Elsie Urguargt 11/12 dau
I wonder if this Willie is the son William is the 1900 census.
1930 Dallas Dallas, Dallas, Texas
William Urquhart Age: 80 b abt 1850 in Scotland a roomer. 21 at 1st marriage
John M Callaway 30 head
Mary Callaway 29 wife
Hazel William 46 roomer
Adney T Benedict 59 roomer
I wonder if this William is the father William in the 1900 census.
I will continue to look through the 1920 census to follow the 1900 family.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|