Download the upgrade to 3.1....I seem to vaguely remember (am no longer use UFT) that this problem existed and was fixed in the 3.1 update.
The update can be found at:
In fact I just checked their site and found this (see first item):
The following items have been addressed in this update:
1. Corrected a issue in the Family Journal report that caused text following citations to be cut off.
2. Corrected a issue in Find and Replace where conducting a search and replace on name does not update the surname field.
3. Corrected a issue where if the above Find and Replace was done and then a Find and Replace on the surname field was done, data loss would occur.
4. Corrected a issue with Find and Replace where the use of the Free-form date field corrupted the Structured date.
5. Corrected a issue where text in the Evaluation field couldn't be edited after it was initially entered.
6. Corrected a issue creating Web pages which caused italics to be incorrectly displayed in the HTML formatting for endnotes.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|