Attempting to export data using GEDCOM something failed now I can't open any project files in Family Gathering.
1. Followed Event GEDCOM 1.0 export steps went to click Save and nothing happened.
2. Restarted tried export steps again and could not open Family Gathering or any other file.
3. Reinstalled program from disk (onto iMac I use to have a Mac 6100 that I moved the program from) but it didnt help can't open existing project or start a new project . Clicking Family Gathering, GEDCOM, Text or Backup from the file menu doesn't matter nothing happens.
4. At the bottom of the monitor I see what looks like to top of an individual record but I can't move it to see what it is or open it. The tool bar items are all gray accept New or Open and clicking them produces nothing.
5. I don't want to lose everything. I have back-up on floppy don't know what to do with it. Please let me know if you can help. I'm new at this and not computer savvy.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|