Disturbing as it sounds, it's possible! I would like to start planning now in case UFT goes away.
- What other software is the most compatible with UFT?
- What would be the best conversion method?
- Does TMG have a direct conversion from UFT as I've heard?
- Does any other software have a direct conversion (import UFT's "PRO" files)?
- GEDCOM to "anything" won't hack it as it leaves too many unresolved bits of data floating around.
- I suspect the RUG would be the best gathering place and info exchange if the "rug" is pulled from under UFT.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|