No, these templates are not on 3.0 CD.
1. Backup your data. When I backup I (aip drive) copy the entire program and projects and everything.
2. Go to the Uftree website, http://www.uftree.com/
3. Click on Ultimate Family Tree Software
(usually on the right side of the home page)
4. Double click on Tech Support & FAQs
5. Double click Evidence Source Templates
6. Read, then download. Install according to the instructions.
The previously similar templates will not be overwritten. You are adding templates not overwriting.
To print out your previously used sources read my article, Source Summary Report, RUG of PO Newsletter, v. 11 #3 March 2000, page 22, (reprinted in RUG of Arlington VA Newsletter, v. 12 #6, June 2000 page 1168). Besides those places, that article also appears on our RUG of Portland website, http://rug1.tripod.com.
If you are still unsure, remember, you have the backup.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|