I much prefer this format to the mailing list. The mailing list is the DEVIL to read. I just subscribed to TMG-D, the digest mode, and it takes the following steps in Outlook Express 5.0 to read a message.
1. I double-click on the downloaded message to open it.
2. I highlight the message on the list that I want to read.
3. I double-click on the selected message.
4. I select open the attachment button on the Open Attachment Warning Screen.
5. I click OK to open the attached message.
6. I read the message.
7. I Click on the X at the top right to close the message.
8. I highlight the next message on the list.
I repeat this process for every message in the digest. If the digest has 20 messages, I repeat each step 20 times. This is very time consuming.
Is there a better way?
Theresa (spelled with an 'h.')
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|