Did you get this fixed, Joann? A friend of mine was just having the same problem and I learned how to do it. Let's say your duplicate record is #141....
Steps for Deleting Duplicate Record Numbers
1. To delete a duplicate record, press F5 or choose the Edit Individual button to open the Individual Record window. Press F10 and enter the record number (141). Press Enter then choose OK.
2. Change the record number to a record number not being used (e.g., change record # 141 to 10141). Press F9 to save.
3. Press F10, enter the record number for the duplicate (141).
Press Enter then OK.
4. Choose Delete Record from the File menu or press Shift + F9 to delete this record.
5. Once deleted, press F10, enter the changed record number
(10141), press Enter and then choose OK. Change record number 10141 back to the original number (141). Choose Save from the File menu or press F9 to save.
That should do it.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|