Please read the below info. Any help you can provide will most certainly be appreciated.
Synthia (or Cynthia) Jones, d/ of Evan Jones and Martha Ann ________, was born on Nettle Carrier Creek (now Alpine), Overton Co, Tennessee in 1824. She married, about 1844, to Isaac Anderson Ledbetter, the son of Reverend Arthur Ledbetter (son of Buckner Ledbetter and his first wife and the grandson of Arthur and Francis Brooks Ledbetter). and his first wife, Elizabeth Robbins (daughter of Isaac Robbins).
Synthia and her family moved from Overton County, TN, in the late 1850s to Young County, Texas, near the town of Graham. On 17 March 1862, Isaac enlisted in Company A, (Griggin's Batallion) 21st Confederate Texas Infantry, at Huston, TX. He served as a nusician in the Quartermaster department and pursued deserters and escaped prisoners for many years. Isaac and Synthia had at least six children.
1. Armilda Ledbetter, b. 1846,Overton Co, TN.
2. Alexander T. Ledbetter, b. 1848, Overton Co, TN.
3. Calvin, b. 1849/50, Overton Co, TN.
4. Porter E. Ledbetter, b. 1853, Overton Co, TN.
5. Martha J. Ledbetter, b. 1855, Overton Co, TN; m. a WEATHERFORD.
6. Lucy B. Ledbetter, b. 1865, Young, TX.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|