Thanks for your reply. The reason that I ask is that I research this Ingram line which descends from the Rev. War soldier Samuel Ingram who died in 1840 in Montgomery, Alabama of whom you and I share a connection. Have you researched Eliza's family?
Samuel Ingram and Elizabeth McDonald had the following known children:
1. William Ingram, born abt 1791 in SC and is thought to have died abt 1879. Quite possibly here in Smith county where I live. He and his family moved to Smith county around 1850. This is your line.
2. John Ingram. This is my line of descent. Thought to have been born abt 1794 in SC and to have died abt 1839. Several of his children (which includes my line) moved to Texas shortly after the Civil War.
3. Nancy was born abt 1797 in SC and I believe she to have died there abt 1880.
4. James Ingram, born abt 1810. This line moved to Upshur county.
5. Elizabeth Ingram. No more information is known.
Samuel was born 1 Aug 1755 in Southampton co., VA. He was married to Elizabeth McDonald on 9 Dec 1785 in Montgomery co., VA. She was born abt 1770 and died abt 1852 in Chambers co, AL.
I would really like to know more about Eliza and her siblings if you have information that you could share.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|