According to the Tom Green library records, M C Ragsdale, a famous pioneer photgrapher, arrived in west Tx in 1875 setting up a shop at Fort Concho. This was a tent and he travelled extensively over the state. He married in 1881 and settled down to a permanent studio in downtown San Angelo. He retired & sold the studio in 1915. An estimated 10,000 plates and negatives were destroyed by the new owner.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|