Does anyone have any information about several families of Moores that appear to be related in the 1860 Smith Co., Texas Census? Specifically:
1. Henry and wife Nancy Moore
2. Samuel and wife Mariah Moore
3. Silas and wife Ellen Moore
4. Edward and wife Elizabeth Moore
5. Richard and wife Deliah Moore
As I stated, these families are living real close to each other in the census and the ages range from 31 to 39 years. This makes me believe that they are brothers. I also believe they may have moved to Smith Co., Texas from Kemper County, Mississippi.
Billy P. Moore
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|