JAMES POWELL, a farmer, was born in Georgia about 1803. He married CLEMENTINE PERKINS on January 4, 1829 in HOUSTON CO. GEORGIA. They moved to CHEROKEE COUNTY, TEXAS, about 1854/55. Their children:
1. William Nevil-b- Oct. 11, 1829 in Houston County, Ga.-d-February 25, 1888 in Rockwall, Tx., Rockwall County. buried in old city Cem
2. Marth Jane-b- 1831- Houston Co. Ga.
3. John Thomas-b-1834- Houston Co., Ga.
4. Elizabeth C. -b- 1837- Houston Co., Ga.
5. Robert Y.-b-b1839- Houston Co., Ga.
6. James J.-b-1842- Houston Co., Ga.
7. Isaac N.. -b-1845- Houston Co., Ga.
8. Hardy P.-b-1847-Houston Co., Ga.
9. Susan Ann-b-1850-Houston Co., Ga.
10 David F.-b-1857-Texas?
Can anyone tell me who JAMES POWEL'S parents
were? What County in Georgia was he born?
Can anyone tell me who CLEMENTIN PERKINS parents were and where she was born?
Can anyone tell me their birth and death dates? Anything would be helpful. Thanks.
2205 Riverway DR.
Dallas, Tx. 75227
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|