I'm trying to break the Ireland barrier. Looking for info on Hugh and Eliza. Hugh Doran born somewhere in Ireland (believed on the east coast) on or about 1808 died, I believe in Painesville, Ohio, on April 20, 1884. Married Eliza Heulett (born on or about 1818 in Ireland - maybe). They may have met in Ohio?
They had 10 children:
- Eliza Doran - died at birth or so its believed
- John Doran b. 1837, d. 20 Mar 1932 Dallas, Texas
- Hugh L. Doran b. May 1838, d. 21 Jun 1911 Dallas, Texas
- Jane Ann Doran b. 1842, d. Feb 1931 Cleveland, Ohio buried at Evergreen in Painesville
- William (Bill) Doran b. 1847, d. 31 Jan 1931 Dallas, Texas
- Mary Doran b. 1852, may have dies in Akron, Ohio
- Edward Bernard Doran b. April 5, 1855, d. 25 May 1920 Dallas, Texas
- Felix Doran b. 1857 d. 26 Dec 1912 Dallas, Texas
- Annie Doran b. Feb. 28, 1860, d. 11 Jun 1935 Painesville, Ohio
- Frank(Francis) H. Doran, b. Nov. 5, 1849 near Painesville, Ohio
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|